The mission of the Parish Pastoral Council (PCC) is to examine and consider all that relates to pastoral work and to offer practical conclusion on these matters so that the life and activity of the People of God be brought into greater conformity with the Gospel.
Membership of the PPC is open to all parishioners and elections are arranged to enable parishioners to choose their own representatives. The President of the Council is ex officio the Parish Priest who has a general right of supervision. There is a Chairperson and a Secretary and such other Office Bearers as may be required by the Council.
The council meets at least five times a year. There is an Annual General Meeting, (an Open meeting for all in the parish), at which the Council gives an account of its activities during the year and furnishes a report to the whole parish.
Parish Pastoral Council Vacancies
People of all ages are welcome to apply to become a member of the Council. Meetings are held five or six times a year usually on a Monday evening. Please contact the Chairperson on the contact derails below.
View the PPC volunteer role (PDF) to find out what is involved.
Dates of meetings in Session 2018/19
Monday 10 June – 7.45pm PPC Meeting in Parish Room
PPC Minutes 4_2_19 final (PDF)
- PPC Minutes 23-4-18 (PDF)
- Reports for 23-4-18 (PDF)
- THE JOHN DUNCAN PICTURE (PDF)
- Library Accomodation Working Group Report 3 April 18 (PDF)
- Latest Reports from parish organisations (PDF)
- PPC Minutes 5-2-18 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Feb 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes April 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes June 2017 (PDF)
- PPC AGM Minutes 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes September 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes November 2017 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Feb 2016 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes April 2016 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes June 2016 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Sept 2016 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Feb 2015 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Open Meeting 22.04.15 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes April 2015 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes June 2015 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Sept 2015 (PDF)
- PPC Minutes Nov 2015 (PDF)
- PPC AGM Minutes 8 June 2015 (PDF)
- Property Report 2014-2015 (PDF)
- PPC Annual Report 2014-15 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Parish Activities in 2014-15 (PDF)
Members of the PPC 2018
Jo Beech-Brandt – Chair email@example.com